+ See conclusions below
|People||Data Base Description||Institute / Team||Short description of service||Use case(s) / goal||Representative image (e.g. data/plot/graph/map)||ppt or alike as presented||URL (when relevant)||q.rd for your service (if relevant)|
|Berlin Spectral Library||DLR||Lab spectra of minerals and meteorites||To be made interoperable with PDS spectral lib and future spectral services (SSHADE, etc)||Built a csv file with info, then q.rd with mixin to build the view and populate with csvGrammar - almost finalized on 4th day.|
|PDS Spectral library||LESIA, Meudon||PDS archive compiled from various sources, set up for CRISM / MRO support, on PDS Geosciences node|
Identify ways to describe samples and experimental setups.
Provide VOTable versions of files.
Make it usable in CASSIS
see spectro tutos
|Data gathered under IDL, saved as csv. Then q.rd built from qrdcreator by M. Minin, hand-edited later.|
|PSA PDS3 Data sample||European Space Agency / PSA||Deep look into grammars to retrieve info from PDS labels for several datasets. |
Study of data access in case of PDS3 files
Andrea Connell, Shawn Brooks
|Cassini CIRS ring data||JPL||Assessment study of EPN-TAP services and VESPA infrastructure for Cassini derived data services to come.|
|Embedded grammar in the q.rd, in working order on a sample of data|
|Enlarge IMPEx tree in AMDA sevice||IRAP/CDPP, IWF-ŒAW, Graz||IMPEx Demonstrators and Tutorials Website.||Populate IMPEx tree from Grammar in q.rd|
|LOFAR test service;|
Space weather test service
|SRC PAS, Poland|
- both implemented with mixin
- Visu for LOFAR. Need to keep in touch at EGU to finalize
- Data spec for iPecman
- Set up own service to work with iPecman
- Issue with registration ?
|IAP EPN-TAP server|
|NDA||LESIA / Obs Paris||Nançay decametric radio obs. of Jupiter||Conversion to CDF format. Mixin and custom grammar reading the CDF files to fill the view. Very generic, working.|
|MP3C||OCA||Compilation of tables of small bodies properties||Make existing service interoperable in VESPA, in particular with MPC, DynAstVO and M4ast EPN-TAP services.|
Data retrieved on line and reorganized (compiled many table into one).
Current service does not use DACHS (same framework as PSA)
+ another one
|IRAP + Imperial College||Illumination maps for 67P, existing EPN-TAP service||Shows the comet illumination for a given lat/lon of the Sun in the comet frame. Next step: shows the comet illumination for a given time||Illu67P: rewritten using grammar/mixin in q.rd|
|MRO/CRISM and other existing services at Jacobs Univ||JacobsUni, Bremen||Automated filling of s_region param in surface related services|
NASA dust catalogue update (currently ~ v1)
KHTM (Kelvin Helmhotz Tearing Mode) Earth (+67P)
Provide access to MHD mixing layer model output. The model is utilized for simulating coupled Kelvin-Helmholtz and tearing mode instabilities at the Earth's magnetopause layer and has been updated for cometary environment.
|In order to support the interpretation of published magnetometric data, a candidate case would be to investigate the magnetic field configurations and flow shear at the magnetic cavity at 67P. It could complement the studies on the position and the dynamics of the magnetic cavity boundary.|
Density and magnetic field component By,
Dust catalogue rebuilt with csv file, qrdcreator and epn-tap2 mixin.
Same for second service, on-going
• ~ All teams produced a service approaching working order
• Some services are nearly finalized
• Need to add link to data in some cases (possibly with on-the-fly format conversion, e.g. to VOTable)
• Need to interact further at EGU in April in some cases, to really finalize and improve interoperability
• The presence of Markus was very valuable fro service providers, it significantly sped up the use of the mixin and grammars.
More technical points:
- epn-tap2 mixin to be completed (some optional kw still missing + global check)
- Link with VO-event, in particular for PSWS
- First study of link to PDS file + labels, see with Markus - To be developed for next Interop
- Need for a new spatial_frame_type = NONE value - value is mandatory for the mixin; using e.g. "body" makes general spatial searches longer with no reason
- UCD: identify required ones, to be proposed to next IVOA interop meeting (May)
• Work out some use cases based on your services, to show what is the point and why we need new things
• Add as comments (do not edit the page!) in dedicated wiki page: IVOA standards adjustments
- Message from Markus: use DaCHS support mailing list.