Open issue: this provides a correct E longitude frame. However, s_region footprints sent from an EPN-TAP service will now plot at the wrong longitude (see figure below with Huygens and Schiaparelli)
E.g. for Huygens crater, s_region = Polygon UNKNOWNFrame 55.582 -17.8305918846 54.7737623408 -17.7532983656…
(in short, s_region Unknown frame is incorrectly assumed W-handed)
Settable longitude direction in Properties panel of drawings would provide a workaround.
The real solution is to define a E-handed frame in s_region
2) From a series of local files in Aladin
Should also retain info about original file coverages, for callback purpose.
- Load previous Mars MOLA hpx HiPS in Aladin
- Select two large craters in Mars Craters service from VESPA client
- Generate common MOC for these 2 craters (Coverage > Generate a MOC based on… > from selected drawing objects)
- You can save it from File > Export Planes (save preferably as fits for reuse)
This is OK and very quick.
• Then: test intersections with something else.
How do we do that? It is scheduled under Logical operations menu item?