- The meeting will start on Monday, April 16 at 10:00 and will end on Friday, April 20, early in the afternoon.
- The last day of the meeting (Friday, April 20) is planned to be dedicated to interested teams who want to discuss how to connect simulation codes in VESPA.
- At least 1 telecon with selected teams in advance to provide context, set details, etc. Telecons with selected teams will start March 12 2017.
- 1 or 2 telecons for finalization after the workshop in May
- Services are expected to be compliant and open in June 2018.
Presentation of projects + conclusions here: Studied Service Descriptions 2018
For selected external teams listed above, the travel costs are covered by from Europlanet budget for VESPA AO. The travel is organized by IAP and the selected teams will be contacted. Airplane or train tickets need to be booked directly by IAP. Other travel expenses (hotel, local transport, taxi) and per-diem will be reimbursed afterwards.Please address any queries related to travel and local organization to Jan Soucek and David Pisa.