- Lab spectroscopy: parameters to describe mineralogical samples (and possibly other samples)
- Orbital/rotational parameters and physical properties of Solar System bodies (TBC, but requested by some)
- Planetary 3D modelling run results
- Exoplanets / planetary systems properties
9) Support for PDS3 detached labels (proposal)
access_format = "PDS3label"
then access_url : points to the label, data_access_url : points to the file (mandatory in this case)
Can be extended to other formats
+ See notes below the table.
Other modifications, to be reviewed
• string delimiter for enumerated lists = #first entry#second entry#…#last entry#
TBC with PDS, exoplanets, NSSDC… (requires a character which never appears in target names, etc)
- Mandatory :
- Optional - TBC
spatial_coordinate_description (implicitly body-fixed or J2000)
spatial_origin (implicitly body center or SS barycenter? Or observer location)
time_origin (implicitly: observer)
time_scale (implicitly : UTC – no other values allowed in data services? [only in computational services, e.g. ephemeris])
Same values to be used in registry declaration
• Support for PDS3 detached labels (proposal)
access_format = "PDS3label" (no other way: we need to know that there is a detached label)
then access_url points to the label, and data_access_url points to the file (param mandatory in this case - although the data file name is in the label, it can be in another directory)
A script can then recover both files and do something with them. Can be extended to other formats.
Example of V1 to V2 conversion with APIS database: