- The docker-based workflow prototype with a small test data service is functional
- The server configuration files are managed on a gitlab server (hosted by Obs. Paris)
- The data services configuration are managed on a gitlab server
- The access to the gitlab server is managed through eduEDUTEAMS AAI.
- The cloud compute resources were provided by CC-IN2P3 and CESNET.
- The mapping between an “admin:cloud” group defined in EDUTEAMS AAI has been mapped to the VESPA VO at EGI -Checkin, to allow the access to the VM deployment.
- The GÉANT team provided the VESPA support for connecting a gitlab server to eduEDUTEAMS.
The VESPA team is willing to consolidate the prototype before onboarding it on the EOSC Portal.
Description of the integrations
Allocated ICT resources (cloud, storage, etc.)
Used as a community AAI to manage the user community's authentication and authorisation
Used as e-infrastructure AAI proxy, mapping the attributes from eduTEAMS to be consumed by EGI services
Service access and integration with eduTEAMS
Deploying and running the Virtual Machines supporting the service
Cloud resources (VMs and storage)
The VESPA project architecture has been consolidated thanks to the EOSC-Hub EAP:
The VESPA teamtime is willing to continue the VESPA-Cloud pilot project, and explore further the use of EOSC resources for sharing solar system data. The prolongation of the SLA has been approved under the same conditions of the current EAP. In the future, a cooperation model will have to be decided on, in order to continue the access to the resources.