This page provides information on the 2018 VA-T3-workshop. The workshop will be held at Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Prague, Czech Republic from Monday April 16 (morning) to Friday April 20 (early afternoon). The last day of the workshop will be dedicated to interested teams who want to learn on how to connect simulation codes in VESPA.
- Jacobs University: Mikhail Minin, Angelo Pio Rossi
- Institute of Atmospheric Physics: Jan Soucek, David Pisa
- IRAP Toulouse: Gangloff Michel, Nathanael Jourdane
- Observatoire de Paris: Baptiste Cecconi, Pierre Le Sidaner, Stéphane Erard, Cyril Chauvin
- IWF-Graz: Manuel Scherf, Tarek Al-Ubaidi
- IAPS Rome: Stavro L. Ivanovski, Maria Teresa Capria
Other VESPA participants & externals:
- SRC PAS: TBC (2017 workshop follow-on) ?
- LMSU: must attend, as per proposal amendment
- IPAG: Damien Albert (SSHADE EPN-TAP interface)
- Europlanet TAs: TBD
- Uni Heidelberg: Markus Demleitner (invited, OK), possibly G. Mantelet (for TAP library)
- ESA / PSA: ? contacted
- OCA, Nice: Marco Delbo, TBC (MP3C follow-on)
The VESPA workshop will take place at the following location:
Institute of Atmospheric Physics CAS
Bocni II 1401a
The location is accessible:
- by metro: take metro C (red line) until the ROZTYLY station. From there it is about 15 minutes walk.
- by car:
There are hundreds of options that can be found on standard websites e.g. booking.com or Airbnb. The closest option is Aureli Hotel Globus approximately 20 - 25 minutes walking to the IAP (5-10 minutes from the metro station Roztyly to the opposite direction)